The Wilds Adventure Day registration has reached capacity.
WHEN: Saturday, April 30th
WHERE: The Wilds [14000 International Rd. Cumberland, OH 43732]
WHAT TO KNOW:
- The Wilds will be open exclusively to A Kid Again families on Adventure Day!
- You will receive a gas gift card via email to help cover travel expenses.
- Parking will be provided complimentary.
- You will be asked to select a preferred time of day for your safari tour and a tour time will be assigned to your family. This time will be communicated before Adventure day.
- Each child will receive a $10 gift card to spend in The Wilds gift shop.
- Yard games and outdoor activities will be available all day before or after your safari tour (weather permitting)!
- ADA Accessible seating on safari buses is limited. The registration form will ask whether or not your child can be transferred to a standard bus seat or to a parent’s lap. We will do our best to accommodate everyone who would like to attend on April 30th, but if capacity fills up, families will be offered complimentary tickets to attend The Wilds on another day during the season (through the end of October 2022).
- Food trucks will be available from 11:00am-3:30pm. Lunch will be provided and options are listed below:
- Machete Taqueria
- Traditional Tacos with Tortilla Chips & a drink (Gluten Free options available)
- Quesadilla with Tortilla Chips & a drink
- Burrito or Burrito Bowl with a drink
- Fajita Burrito or Bowl with a drink
- Eden Food Truck
- Gyro (chicken, lamb or veggie) with bottled water
- Wraps (Sweet Baby, Buffalo Blue or Chicken Ranch) with bottled water
- Hot dog or Brat with Fries and bottled water
Please note that there is a maximum capacity on Adventure Day of 800 guests. Should the registration exceed this number, families will be offered an Adventure in a Box including tickets to attend The Wilds on another day during the season (through the end of October 2022).
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Hofacre at email@example.com.