EVENT REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE EMAIL NWAGNER@AKIDAGAIN.ORG TO REVIEW IF THERE IS STILL AN OPTION TO GET REGISTERED FOR THIS EVENT.
Southwest Ohio Holiday Party – December 7, 2019 – 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Matthew 25: Ministries – 11060 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, OH 45242.
Celebrate the Holiday Season with A Kid Again Southwest Ohio featuring the magical Tree Forest and Santa’s Workshop. the Annual Holiday Party also has crafts, laser tag, games, food and so much more holiday cheer!
What to know:
Each child in attendance will receive a gift requested prior to the Party. See Holiday Gift Request Instructions for more info on holiday gifts.
Open to enrolled Southwest Ohio families.
Online registration required by November 10.
Holiday Gift Request Instructions
During your online reservation, please complete the Wish List request with each child’s name, age, gender, wishes, and a store location where we might find the item. Each child will receive one (1) item from the list with a value of no more than $25.
- Only registered siblings (20 years of age or younger) on file with A Kid Again are eligible for gifts. Sibling must be living in the same house as enrolled child.
- We encourage wish list requests to be physical items and not gift cards.
- If a gift card is the only viable option, please indicate specific store location. Visa, MasterCard and American Express gift cards requests will not be fulfilled.
- Every attempt will be made to ensure every child receives an item from their wish list. In the instance an item can not be fulfilled, a like item will be substituted.
- Children may combine their gifts to receive a larger joint gift.
- The sooner you complete your RSVP and wish list, the better chance we have of fulfilling a requested items.
- We recognize that many families need assistance with groceries and other bills,.Unfortunately, we are unable to help with these expenses.
- Wrapped gifts will provided as you leave the Holiday Party on Saturday, December 7. Please have your children open their gifts at home. Only families in attendance at the Holiday Party are eligible to receive their gifts.
Please complete your online registration and gift request by November 10, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Nick Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 232-5104.