Southwest Ohio Holiday Party – Newport Aquarium
December 11, 2020 – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Newport Aquarium – 1 Levee Way Newport, KY 41071
Celebrate the Holiday Season with A Kid Again Southwest Ohio featuring the magic of the Aquarium but with a Holiday twist! Get your photo with Scuba Santa and enjoy hot cocoa & cookies during your visit.
What to know:
Each family will need to choose a time-slot upon registering. Entry times will be every 15 minutes between 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm. In order to maintain social distancing standards, limited space will be available for this opportunity.
- Each child in attendance will receive a gift requested prior to the Party. See Holiday Gift Request Instructions for more info on holiday gifts.
- Families will be mailed entry voucher with confirmed time slot of entry.
- Open to enrolled Southwest Ohio families.
- Online registration required by November 8th.
Holiday Gift Request Instructions
During your online reservation, please complete the Wish List request with each child’s name, age, gender, wishes, and a store location where we might find the item. Each child will receive one (1) item from the list with a value of no more than $25.
- Only registered siblings (20 years of age or younger) on file with A Kid Again are eligible for gifts. Sibling must be living in the same house as enrolled child.
- We encourage wish list requests to be physical items, gift card requests will not be available this year.
- Every attempt will be made to ensure every child receives an item from their wish list. In the instance an item can not be fulfilled, a like item will be substituted.
- Children may combine their gifts to receive a larger joint gift.
- The sooner you complete your RSVP and wish list, the better chance we have of fulfilling a requested items.
- We recognize that many families need assistance with groceries and other bills, unfortunately, we are unable to help with these expenses.
- Wrapped gifts will provided as you leave the Holiday Party on Friday, December 11th. Please have your children open their gifts at home. Only families in attendance at the Holiday Party are eligible to receive their gifts.
Please complete your online registration and gift request by Sunday, November 8, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Witt at email@example.com or (513) 232-5104.