A day at Kings Island is a day full of fun, laughs, and memories. Families enjoy entrance to the park, free parking, lunch on your own voucher, and $10 in Beagle Bucks for each each enrolled child and sibling to spend on anything in the park. Join in the Fun. Dress up in Costume & Participate in the Kings Island Tricks & Treats Fall Fest.
Where: Kings Island, Mason, OH
When: Sunday, October 11 @ 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Check-In occurs between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM
What to know:
- Park Tickets & Parking Passes will be mailed prior to Adventure
- Buddies will not be available for this Adventure
- A Kid Again will adhere to all COVID-19 Safety measured mandated by Kings Island
- Registration open only to enrolled children and immediate family members within the Southwest Ohio, Central Ohio and Indiana Chapters
- ***UPDATE*** Kings Island confirmed they do require either masks or face shields for everyone. If you opt for a face shield, it may limit the number of rides you are able to go on, as all rides do not allow for those to be worn during the ride for safety purposes.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS OCTOBER 1ST