Update 12/1/20 – We are currently planning to move forward with the Holiday Party per below after receiving approval from the Health Department regarding our detailed plan. We are confident in making this a safe event for all while adhering to guidelines and specific protocols (one-way flow, timed entry, distancing, masks, etc). Details will be sent to attending families the week before the event.
When: Sunday, December 6th, 2020
Where: Conner Prairie, 13400 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN 46038
NEW! Parking Map: Click here to see where to park.. If you have legal handicap sticker/plate, let the attendants know upon entry so they can direct you.
NEW! Map of Activities: Click here for a map of Conner Prairie’s activities
A Magical end to the year for all of our A Kid Again families in Indiana. Families will get to enjoy the walkable winter lights display throughout Conner Prairie and other Merry Prairie Holiday activities, along with hot chocolate, gifts, toys, and more.
While things may look and feel a little different this year, rest assured we are making every attempt to provide a fun and enjoyable Holiday Party for everyone, while also adhering to COVID safety protocols. Please see the info below. More specific details will be emailed to attending families before the event.
Things to Know:
1. Deadline to RSVP: Mon, November 30th. Open to all enrolled Indiana families.
2. Conner Prairie’s admission (for outdoor grounds/activities) does not open until 5:30pm – please do not arrive early for admission.
3. Time slots may be subject to change. Two time slots are available to enter our indoor space where snacks/beverage and gifts will be housed. When you RSVP, you will be asked your preferred time slot, but please note we may not guarantee your choice. Time slots are 5pm-5:45pm and 6pm-6:45pm which will be strictly enforced due to COVID-19 safety protocols.
Please be sure to arrive during your time slot only. We will adhere to timed entries and cannot have crowds forming in the hallway.
4. Masks will be required while moving about the indoor space and temperature checks will be done upon entry.
5. Dress for the weather as many activities are outdoors.
Final details will be sent via email to registered families the week of the event, which will include your confirmed time slot and specific logistics. Please note your time slot may be different than what you requested due to space limitations.
Questions? Contact email@example.com