What is Capes & Crowns Drive-In Movie Night? This unique event is a hybrid Adventure and Fundraiser for Southwest Ohio A Kid Again families.
- An A Kid Again Adventure We will have all the standard elements that you have come to love with A Kid Again Adventures. An opportunity for fun. A time out from the daily obstacles your family might face. A chance to make memories together as a family. All families, regardless of a family’s ability to raise funds, will receive this experience.
- An A Kid Again Fundraiser We often receive questions from families on how they can give back to A Kid Again. This is your chance! By fundraising for Capes and Crowns you can help fuel more Adventures! Every dollar raised is put right back into an upcoming Adventure. As your team hits fundraising milestones you will receive elevated experiences at this Adventure. We’d love each family to consider setting a goal to raise $150. If 100 families raise this minimum we reach our goal of $15,000!
ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE (available for all registered teams regardless of fundraising participation)
- The Incredibles 2 movie at dusk for all family members enrolled with A Kid Again Southwest Ohio.
- Families are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets for the perfect viewing set up.
- Only a limited number of cars will be available in the viewing area and are open on a first come first serve basis to families that register a team first.
- Putt-Putt Golf provided by our friends at the First Tee of Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky
- Complimentary concession stand with dinner and all your movie watching snacks
- Unique Superhero & Royal Activities
- A Kid Again branded crown for each registered child
- Family Friendly Vendors
- So Much More!
VIP ADVENTURE EXPERIENCE (Based off fundraising milestones reached by September 15, 2021)
- Every $50 a team raises allows 1 additional participant to attend this Adventure! This is a great opportunity to bring grandparents, friends, neighbors and more to experience the joy of A Kid Again.
- Teams that reach a $100 in fundraising receive a Deluxe Concession Stand experience.
- Teams that raise $250 or more are part of the Superhero VIP Squad and receive a specially branded superhero cape for each registered child on the team and 1 branded blanket for the team
- Teams that raise $500 or more can invite 4 extra members to an A Kid Again Adventure in 2022 (excludes Holiday Party).
- VIP movie viewing area for Top 5 Fundraising teams
- More incentives coming soon!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click here Select the “REGISTER” button to start a team, join a team, or register as an individual. Additional family members can be added by selecting the green “Add Another Registrant” button during Step 3. After you register, you can start your team or personal fundraising page by selecting the “Fundraising Page Set Up” button at the top of the online receipt. All members of your family that are planning to attend are required to register to ensure proper logistics planning.
View our Frequently Asked Questions here.