Join us for our Holiday Adventure at Winterfest at Carowinds on December 3rd, 2022!
It will be a magical day filled with sights, sounds, and experiences that will put your family in the holiday spirit!
Registration for this Adventure closes on November 16th, 2022.
When: Saturday, December 3rd from 3:00pm-10:00pm (the park closes at 10pm, please feel free to leave whenever it’s best for your family!)
What you need to know:
- Registration is open to enrolled children and immediate family members in the Central Carolinas Chapter.
- Check in is from 3:00pm-4:30 pm outside the main entrance to the park. You will receive your admission tickets to the park for your family at check in.
- Starting at 3:00 pm, Carowinds will open exclusively to our A Kid Again families. Families will enjoy private access to the rides in Camp Snoopy and the Afterburn. Starting at 5:00 pm dinner will be served in the picnic grove. Dinner and picnic grove activities are only available to A Kid Again enrolled families. Any family and friends meeting you at Winterfest will not have access to the Picnic Grove. The picnic grove will be transformed into a Winter Wonderland filled with food, music, FUN, activities for families, and special holiday surprises!!!!!
- At 5:00 pm Carowinds Winterfest begins and is open to the general public. Any friends and family that would like to attend will need to purchase tickets and will be allowed to enter the park at this time. Winterfest is a magical night time Adventure with holiday lights, a parade, rides, and more! Feel free to stay until the park closes at 10 pm but if you need to leave earlier, please do.
- A Kid Again will cover the cost of parking, admission to Winterfest, and a meal for your family. If you have any questions or need help registering please contact Jenny Provin, Program Manager, at [email protected].
- If you are participating in the Adventure & Wishes 5K/Family Fun Run, you must register for the Holiday Adventure as well. The 5k Family Fun Run will end around 1pm. We will provide a list of restaurant suggestions for your family to go eat lunch off site while the staff and volunteers of Carowinds/A Kid Again reset and prepare for Winterfest that evening. More details will be provided the closer we get to race/adventure day.
We can’t wait to celebrate the holidays with all of you!