Where: Cedar Point
When: Sunday, June 27, 2021 from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM- Check-in will be from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
What To Know: Mark your calendars for our most anticipated Adventure of the year!
- Registration open only to enrolled children and immediate family members within the Northern Ohio Chapter & Michigan Market.
- The day will include parking, park admission, food vouchers, and Cedar Point 150th Anniversary Celebrations!
- Parking passes will be mailed with parking and check-in details prior to the Adventure
- Park admission tickets will be at check-in outside the main gate
Currently, Cedar Point’s health protocols are as follows:
- Guests age 10 & older who are not fully vaccinated are required to wear face coverings while indoors unless actively eating or drinking
- Face coverings for guests who are not fully vaccinated are recommended but not required while outdoors
- Under provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevent wearing of a face covering will not be required to wear one
COVID protocols are ever changing and we will do everything we can to keep you updated so we can keep everyone safe!
Deadline to RSVP: Friday, June 11