WITH A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS AVAILABLE, WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY FOR THIS ADVENTURE. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS SURVEY TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITLIST.
If you signed up and realized you’re unable to attend, please contact mrina[email protected] so that the tickets may be available for another AKA family to enjoy!
Join us to cheer on the Columbus Blue Jackets as they take on the St. Louis Blues!
When: Saturday, March 19th
- Registration opens at 4pm in the Ice Haus and closes at 6pm
- Puck drop is at 5pm
- Registration: OhioHealth Ice Haus (200 Nationwide Blvd, Columbus OH)
- Parking: Neil Ave Garage (1801 Neil Ave, Columbus, OH 43210)
- You will be provided a QR Code to receive free parking
What to expect:
- In-game activities
- Ticket to the game for all registered family members
- Hot dog, popcorn, and soft drink are included with each ticket
- Following the game, families will be invited onto the ice and each child will have the opportunity to take a shot.
- You will need to complete a waiver to be on the ice, which will be emailed prior to the Adventure and also available at registration.
Please contact Mandi Rinaldi at [email protected] with any questions.