A Kid Again is seeking a Microsoft Power Platform Developer Intern to assist the organization in making data-driven decisions. Responsibilities will include brainstorming topics for research, consolidating the data necessary to set up experiments, performing statistical analysis, and visualizing results. A remote work setting is available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Delivering services and solutions through the Power Platform Team using the suite of Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, Power Automate Flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations on the platform.
• Developing PowerApps model, canvas, and portal driven apps.
• Developing integration points with Microsoft Suite, Power Platform, and Raisers Edge.
• Providing architecture, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in Microsoft 365.
• Identifying areas and processes where Microsoft 365, Office 365, Dynamics 365, and SharePoint can be better leveraged and facilitating process improvement.
Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive experience in the Microsoft Power Platform MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate (Flow), Power BI and Power virtual agents.
• Experience developing new PowerApps model and canvas driven apps as well as improving existing apps
• Ability to build business processes and custom connectors for Microsoft Power Automate/ Flow
• Experience with API or services integrations and a firm grasp of implementing solutions with multiple data sources
• Experience with SQL databases and Dynamics 365 is a plus
This internship is unpaid but could be eligible for course or experience credit. The Internship can be completed in a remote work setting.
Interested applicants should send their resume to Mike Teague at firstname.lastname@example.org